About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Weekly update 05/10/11

Deadline week.
My plan was to of hit my 3 stone weight loss by this week.
I havent.
But instead of getting down/upset and depressed Im just accepting that it hasnt happened (possibly not being helped by being so ill) and Im moving on knowing I will hit that deadline at some point.  Im still hopeful to hit my size 12 by 14th November.
This is a very new feeling for me.  I dont usually make goals, simply because if I dont meet them I go very badly off the rails.  This goes with life in general, as well as with dieting.  But somehow I have managed to change my mind set and Im able to accept that and move on.
New challenge for this week.
My friend is supporting my weight loss and offering me lots of helpful advice and motivation see her blog here.  She had a post recently on how to handle holidays.  Im off to centre parcs for the weekend, and my challenge is to try and follow the advice she lays out in her post.  I am also still finding exercise hard, so still taking it slightly easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment