About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Weekly update 12/10/11

Oops!
Oh dear.  2lb on this week.
Now I thought this would happen, but Im, again, not feeling bad about it.  I had a lovely time away and have noticed how much my attitude to food has changed.  Yes I ate some cake, on a couple of occasions.  Yes I didnt always eat the right food at dinner (think burgers and chips or pancake house) but I did always have a good healthy breakfast and one other meal that day.  So, for example, the day we arrived I had a naughty lunch, but then had a jacket potato and beans for dinner.  The next day was good at breakfast and lunch but went out for dinner.  This was a big change from the old me, who would of eaten everything under the sun because it was there...
I also hired a bike, and went on bike rides every day as well as trying hulahoop-a-cise.  I had so much fun at hula hooping I have bought one for home! It really worked my abs.
So yes I have gained, but overall Im proud of myself.
Next weeks goal is to of lost what I have gained, in the hope of soon hitting that 3 stone mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment