About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Weekly update 26/10/11

Blaming the hot pants!


Well this week I have put 1lb on.  Its not a lot, and Im blaming it on being the first time I have worn my hotpants (will be reviewing them after I have finished trialling them) to the weigh in class (although this might be a cheeky prospect as it possibly has more to do with the 2 take aways and the meal out I had this week) its my excuse and Im sticking to it.
I have done my membership to my new gym this week and go to my first exercise class tomorrow am (eek) so Im hoping that will help with next weeks weight loss.
I have also got a dinner out planned for this week, I have decided to try and be slightly restrained (last week I was not) so my plan is to choose either no starter, a healthy main meal and allow myself a pudding or an unhealthy main meal and no starter or pudding or a healthy (ish) starter and main.  This will hopefully reduce the risk of added pounds.
Another big challenge, is to get through halloween without eating a house worth of treats.  This challenge starts on friday at mini faithful's halloween party, then getting through having treats in the house and not eat them myself.  Then finding a way of getting rid of any excess without eating them...
Im also planning on using the hotpants (mentioned above) for at least 30min per day.  So on my 5 days exercise wearing them for that, and then the exercise free days (due to nasty night shifts, and giving my body a aerobic break) I will wear them for the dog walks (which are between 30-45min long)

No comments:

Post a Comment