About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Mentoring...

Well, as a fairly new blog I like to get all the help in making my way in the blogging world.  I recently noticed a post by BritMums about a mentoring scheme.  This is where newbie bloggers like myself get hooked up with more experienced bloggers, who offer advice and support on an number of things including bloggers content and blog design.  For more information on the scheme please click here.


I thought this was a great idea for me to do and signed up for it, and earlier this week with a couple of fellow newbies got hooked up with my mentor, the lovely Hayley.  Her blog is great, it can be found here, and is all about life with two children.  Its well worth following.  
I will keep you updated with the changes I make to my blog as well as how the mentoring programme goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment