About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Thursday 27 October 2011

Witches hat!

This is one of our many crafts to do with halloween.  Its really easy to do and doesnt involve a lot of mess...

What you need:
Black card
Glitter glue
Stickers
Sticky tape

What to do:
The first thing we did was a decorate the card with stickers, we choose purple and silver stars to decorate the card with.

We then decorated the rest of the card with silver glitter glue.  


Finally once mini faithful had finished decorating the card, and it was dry, I twisted it into a hat shape and secured with sticky tape. 



Now let the fun begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment