About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Thursday 10 November 2011

Weekly update 09/11/11

Feeling disillusioned...
The reason this is a day late, is because I have put half a pound on.
Im being to get fed up of this lark, I'm finding it harder and harder to loose weight, possibly because I'm finding it harder and harder to continue dieting.  I think I have hit my dieting brick wall. I currently struggle to not have at least one 'bad diet' day a week.
I have realised Im now 3lbs off my 3rd stone mark, and I set a target of losing that 3rd stone in August (and to of lost in by mid october, that in itself is nearly a month ago) and Im still not there.
I working my butt off (quite literally if todays class was anything to go by) at the gym, I go every day I can work it around shift patterns and childcare, sometimes even twice a day.  This week I even braved a personal training session, which I am still struggling to move my arms after.  I have to admit though on the whole I am loving going to the gym.  It just doesnt seem to be helping the weight loss, even when wearing hot pants (review to come later this week).
Anyway, after a long hard look at myself (and lots of support from some lovely friends), Im going to keep going.
This weeks challenge is a basic one.  To stick to the diet for a whole week, and see how I get on at next weeks weigh in.
Wish my luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment