Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds (we used all the seeds from one average sized pumpkin)
1 tbsp of soy sauce (this can be increased/decreased as required for the amount of pumpkin seeds you have)
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Wash all the pumpkin seeds and allow to dry.
2. Place on a baking tray, and cover with the soy sauce.
3. Bake for about 10 minutes, checking and turning regularly.
Calorie content (per 2 tbsp serving) 152 calories.
Fat content (per 2 tbsp serving) 12g.
600g pumpkin, roughly chopped
1 tbsp of tomato puree
1 vegetable stock cube
1 tsp curry powder
2 garlic cloves, crushed
Salt and pepper
1. Place onion, pumpkin, tomato puree, curry powder and garlic into a large pan. Cover with vegetable stock. Then boil, and simmer until pumpkin is soft.
2. Remove of the heat, and once cool, liquidise.
3. Place back into the pan, and re-heat adding salt and pepper to taste.
Calorie content 55 calories.
Fat content 0.4%