About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Weekly update 14/09/11

Every cloud has a sliver lining.


Well this week I have lost 3lb.  I would like to think, and hope you all believe me, that this is because I have stuck to my 1200calories per day diet.  I would also like to think its down to exercising well.  Im not sure it is...
I had thursday afternoon off, for personal reasons.  I then did reasonably well on friday and saturday, sunday I did really well.  Monday I had take out. However this is where the silver linings come in.... We choose to have popcorn and chinese for tea, with some friends this week.  Unfortunately, chinese and my body seem to of had a disagreement, and for the past few months having a chinese has started to make me feel ill.  This time was the worst feeling ever, and now I think I can safely say I dont fancy eating chinese again (thats the silver lining).  It has also had the added benefit of meaning that yesterday I eat virtually nothing, and today my appetite only came back this afternoon (again another silver lining).
So thats this week in a nut shell...
The goal for this week is to start taking some tablets that are meant to, among other things promote weight loss.  Im going to be taking them for a month then doing a full review for the blog.  I also aim to lose 3lb a week for the next 3 weeks in order to meet my target of losing 3 stone by 5th Oct.
At some point in the future Im going to find a way of dealing with the comfort eating, and will blog my findings, but right now, I have other areas to concentrate on....

No comments:

Post a Comment