About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Weekly update 07/09/11

Fresh starts


Well this week, I maintained.  Which as I didnt manage to handle the comfort eating, Im pleased with.  I have got my work cut out for me to meet my target of 12lb lost by 5th Oct, thats 4 weeks time.

So to help me get there, Im going back to the beginning.  Im going back on the 1200 cal for 2 weeks and 1400 cal for the following 2 weeks.  Fingers crossed it helps with comfort eating, and will help me keep my targets.

i have also a couple of items to trial over the next few weeks, which I will be reviewing on here.  Will let you know more at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment