About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Weekly update 31/08/11

Size 14!


Well this week, Im on my way to hitting my target of that 3rd stone by 5th Oct.

As my usual trousers were getting just a little bit loose, I popped to the shops to get some more, and well amazingly Im now a size 14, when I started out I was in 18/20 in May.  I am beyond excited.

So this week, I have decided another new target, I want to be a size 12 by November 19th, when I meet some old friends for a get together.

This weeks target is a bit more complicated.  Im under a bit of stress at the moment, and usually this would result in comfort eating.  So this week, Im my target is to deal with the stress without comfort eating.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment