About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Thursday 11 August 2011

Reusable Rose Shopping Bags


I won my reusable shopping bag, as part of a competition on Emmys Mummys blog (a brilliant blog by the way, recommend following).  Its from Little Green Footsteps  and if Im honest I wasnt expecting much.
BUT…
Its strong, I have a habit of breaking shopping bags (even reusable ones) as I put too much in one bag etc, and yet this one seems to be able to handle my shop packing style.
The bag can be stored really easily as it goes into a flower shape when stored which has a clip that can be added to handbags, baby changing bags, pram attachments, you name it! Because it looks a flower decoration, Im happy to have it attached to my buggy or changing bag all the time.  Which makes it very handy for those times you havent prepared to go shopping or have simply forgotten your bags.
Even when it is open and in use the bag has a pretty design, which people have commented on, while we are out and about. So much so when home my mini-faithful insists on having it open and walking round with it on her arm.
It comes in a wide variety of colours, I chose the purple one to match my buggy.  But it also comes in yellow, black, red, pink and dark pink.  I have been debating getting some in other colours to match my handbags/outfits as I think they are so fab.
The introductory price is £1.25, which in my opinion makes this a must buy.  Its a great first step to being that little bit greener, while not having to break the bank.
Its also worth having a look at little green footsteps facebook page, and twitter account, as they have some great deals and sales on at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment