About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Weekly update 17/08/11

No can do :(


Well this week is a bit of a let down.  Was hoping to post that I was nearing the 2 stone mark, and also mentioning that I have started a friend on the diet having seen how much I have achieved.  However no can do.

This time its not even down to me not pulling my weight on the diet and fitness front during the past week. No, unfortunately my class was cancelled due to illness.  I did with my determined head on, try to go to a different class, but as I was trying to navigate myself round an unfamiliar part of town (with only 5 mins to spare till the start of the class) I ran into roadworks.

So no weigh in today for me.

My new plan of action is to pop along to a class tomorrow am, and hope that having a morning rather than evening weight doesnt cause too much difference.  On the plus side, I started the whole of this process as a size 20, and during the last week I needed to buy new trousers as the old ones were falling down (even with a belt) and... drum roll please... I now can get into a size 16.  Which is slightly loose!!

I have also learnt this week, that cardio exercise every day can  be detrimental to your fitness, so this weeks goal (as well as getting weighed) is to reduce my cardio exercise to 5 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment