About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Weekly update 24/08/11

Taking friends along :)


Well I did go to a weigh in on Thursday, and had indeed lost 5lb, but as this was a morning weight not an evening weight it didnt count completely.

This week it was confirmed that I have over the last 2 weeks lost 5lb, and have therefore hit my 2 stone target.  New target has been made.... I want to of lost another stone by a trip with some friends to centre parcs (on 7th Oct) which means 6 weeks till my last weigh day before that on 5th Oct.

I am also really pleased that I have managed to persuade and inspire a lovely friend to come along and lose weight with me.  So this weeks target is all about helping her follow the diet this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment