About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Weekly update 13/07/2011


Well, I had a 1 pound weight gain last week at my weigh in, so have decided my target for this week is to lose that pound and an extra half in order for me to have made it to my first stone.
To achieve this Im sticking to my 1860 calorie daily limit and have decided to concentrate on exercising this week.
This has been going well, I have only had one plate of chips since wednesday night, and have otherwise stuck to my low fat diet. Including eating my recipe of the week which was enjoyed by the whole family.
Exercise wise, Ive done well. I went swimming on thursday for 30min, did an hour exercise DVD both on friday and sunday.  I had saturday as a day off as I was working a 15hr day, so there was no time to exercise.
I have also got a friend who is going to help coach me into better health, so think with her help I might already have a focus for next week…
Weigh in is on wednesday, so will let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment