About Me

My photo
I am a full time mummy to an amazing but tiring little toddler of 19mths. We live with faithful daddy, and our 2 cats and 1 puppy. I also work part time as a nurse, and predominately work with children with learning disabilities. I am interested in losing weight, dieting and fitness, and have managed to lose 2 stone since May 2011. I also enjoy reviewing products, especially within the children and weight loss areas.

Sunday 24 July 2011

10 things I love about you...


Then 10 things I love about my daughter…
1. The fact that when I get a cuddle, which I get a lot, she snuggles in and pats my back.
2. I get lots of kisses throughout the day, although most seem to be given to my belly button.
3. When we get home from a walk, day out, drive or in fact anytime we get home.  She says “button please” until we let her press the doorbell, then says “who’s that”
4. Whenever she (or indeed anyone else) drops anything or falls over she says “uh oh”
5. She has to say “hello” to the cats and dog when she wakes up, every time we come home from somewhere, and every time she sees them.  Then says “bye bye” to them all when we go out and “night night” when she goes for a nap or its bedtime.
6. That she dances every time she hears music, singing or whistling, and sometimes when there is no music on at all.
7. She talks and sings herself to sleep at night and nap times, and usually wakes up doing the same.
8. That she knows what she wants and wont settle till she gets it.
9. That she makes every day worthwhile, even the ones that start too early.
10. Everything.  I realise this is cheating, but I love everything!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment